Class Project Technology Support Request Form
Do you want to create a project using technology in your class? We'd love to help! Just fill out the form to tell us about your idea. If you're in the early planning stages and don't have all the details fleshed out yet, that's okay. We just need to know what you're thinking so we can start off with an idea of how we can best support your needs.
1. Briefly describe the project you are considering.
2. What are the key learning objectives of your project? (i.e., What knowledge and/or skills do you want students to gain from this project?)
3. Who is the intended audience for the deliverables?
Students in the course
Partners in the project
4. What are key deliverables you are considering? (Check all that apply.)
Digital exhibit or essay
5. What are some of the class project logistics that might be involved? (Check all that apply.)
Small group project
Whole class project
Involves organization(s) outside of LMU
Involves collaboration with international partners
Involves travels outside of the US
Includes participants with limited access to technology and/or WIFI
6. How much time (class sessions and outside of class time) have you allowed in your syllabus for this project?
Do Not Fill This Out